Very nice of you to write the tl2rpm converter

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:16:29 UTC 2008

It would have been even nicer had you cc'd fedora-devel-list...

For those that don't read the tex-live at tug list, or the ambassadors'
list, here's the tl2rpm (prototype) announcement:
http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2008-August/017190.html

My main concern is that %post actions will turn out quite hairy, see
below (you were probably on vacation then):