AWOL Maintainer: Krzysztof Kurzawski

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:48:49 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 19:36 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> > > This is one of the policies that makes me reluctant to become a Fedora
> > > contributor.
> >
> > How so?
>
> I really am going to try to make a good stab at maintaining the packages
> I'm proposing for Fedora, but as I won't list my 'Vacations' in public,
> and I like the idea of tech-free holidays (and at other times, simply
> get busy), it certainly could come up.
>
> Hopefully the OpenChange/Samba4 stack attracts the interests of
> co-maintainers, so this isn't a problem.

Right, having one or more co-maintainers makes this a non-issue.  Even
during busy times, simply moving a bug to ASSIGNED is a response, since
it means you've triaged it yourself and at least agree it's actionable
at some future point.

If you haven't already started a separate thread to locate potential
comaintainers for the OpenChange/Samba4 stack, you certainly can do that
here. :-)

--
Paul W. Frields