Interested in Fedora on Smaller Machines?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 16:48:20 UTC 2008

> Didn't greg blog about building a functional Fedora for the XO
> hardware recently? Did that gain traction in our OLPC SIG and are
> people already working on it?

There's some overlap, but not entirely.  The idea there is to get a more
"stock" Fedora running on the XO with something like a standard GNOME
desktop.

Ultimately, if there's a special spin to come out for these smaller
machines, I would prefer it if it also works on the XO.  And I'm doing
some work on helping to make that happen as well

Jeremy