Koji back up - when will cvs be working?

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Aug 19 08:42:18 UTC 2008

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 18:59 -0500, Ian Weller wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:57:50PM +0100, Paul wrote:
>>> Just noticed koji is back up and running. However, when I've either
>>> tried to build a package or upload a package, I'm getting locked out.
>>> Any time span as to when cvs and building will be allowed?
>>>
>> Passwords and SSH keys in FAS have been reset; make sure you've changed
>> them.
>
> Except that the web form for password resets isn't sending out e-mails.

G changed the topic of #fedora-admin to: Fedora Infrastructure --
Servers are being restored gradually, see

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-August/msg00011.html
for the latest announcement.  Services still down:
Fedora Talk, Gobby, CVS, Buildsys.  New Fedora Hosted SSH Fingerprint
is: e6:b3:68:51:98:2d:4c:dc:63:27:46:65:51:d5:f0:7a --
Please note:  Our mail server is currently extremely busy at present and
reset e-mails from FAS may be significantly delayed

~pingou