PackageDB fixes deployed

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 03:20:03 UTC 2008

Hey all,

There's been some problems with the PackageDB both before and after our
recent rebuild of all the boxes.  I believe I've fixed all the pkgpage
bugs that have been reported.  If you've been looking to orphan/unorphan
a package or set/unset the flag to open the acls to uberpackager, go try
it out and make sure my fixes really work!

Fixes Deployed:

* Checkbox to open acls to uberpackager group was checked anytime the
page was reloaded.

* Error when orphaning or taking ownership of a package.

* Unable to approve acls on a package.

-Toshio