CVS working again? (package added but can't commit)

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 19:27:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

> As part of this rebuild we rebuilt the cvs server and put all the
> configs into puppet.  Unfortunately, if you interpret that to mean that
> the old cvs server was not in puppet, you'd be correct.  generating new
> acls is on a cron job and that cron job was forgotten in the move.  I've
> fixed that so acls should once again be generated every hour and half hour.

Can you check this please?

I'm trying to upload the new mono src rpm, but it's failing to upload
the tar ball

Checking: mono-2.0.tar.bz2 on
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [upload] Error 255
ERROR: Uploading the source tarballs failed!

TTFN

Paul