What's cooking in the XS pot this week (2008-08-26)

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 01:27:14 UTC 2008

More OLPC spam :-) -- If you see a raft of "how do I make $something
work in F9" questions from me on fedora-devel... the email below
outlines what I am working on (in a nutshell, upgrading the School
Server spin to F9).

Help is deeply appreciated. While most stuff "just works", we have
some significant challenges:

 - Networking infrastructure. Jerry has been helping lots, and any
pointers into how to tweak the udev-triggered in ways that don't
backfire... welcome! Not many people seem to be playing with it, and
our setup has some "special needs".

 - Upgrade nicely.

 - Pungi/revisor configuration and scripts for a truly minimal install.

 - Kickstart / anaconda / firstboot tweaking.

cheers, m