Time to resurrect multi-key signatures in RPM?

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Wed Aug 27 23:10:32 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta <at> gmail.com> writes:

> They would have to choose to run koji, instead of their own setups.
> I'm not going to hold my breath on that.  If you were going to lobby
> them to use koji, you should start with OpenSuse and help them
> integrate the features they need into the koji base.  Even if the
> multiple signatory idea does not pan out, having OpenSuse as koji user
> and contributor would be great.

I completely missed here that you seem to be under the impression that I'm
suggesting that everyone should accept Fedora's build system as their own.
Absolutely not (monoculture sucks anyway). This would all be in addition to what
they already have and completely unrelated to how they build their own software.

--
Bojan