Updates being pushed?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 18:52:05 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 14:47 -0400, Alan Dunn wrote:
> Not to be a complainer, but are Bodhi updates being pushed again after
> the other week's events? Or is something still wrong/not yet checked
> with that part of the infrastructure? The queue seems to be as deep as
> I've ever seen it so far. Just curious...
>
> - Alan

As part of the recover from the last few weeks' events, we have to
introduce a new set of signing keys into Fedora.  I'm currently
re-signing all of the 8 and 9 content with these new keys so that we can
make them available along with the new updates with the new key for
these product lines.  This is going to take some time due to the nature
of how our signing works.  It's also taken some times to hash out a good
migration plan for users and start working on the documentation and the
bits and pieces to make this happen.  Expect to hear more about this in
the next day or three.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!