Server SIG - work areas

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:23:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Dan Horák <dan at danny.cz> wrote:
> opened our own mailing list - subscribe at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/fedora-server-list

Cool - signing up. Excellent high level list of topics - matches
perfectly with my OLPC School Server needs.

I guess specific technical discussions do come back to
fedora-devel-list@ still... we can't really do it without help --
however indirect -- from the wider dev community.

(If we do take all "server" discussions there, we could succeed in
removing them from here, effectively lowering awareness of the server
needs. That would be... counterproductive...)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions