FUDCon F11 Boston

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 17:19:10 UTC 2008

FUDCon F11 Boston -- News Update!
=================================

* All of our location information is confirmed -- we will be holding
  the conference as predicted, at MIT in the Sloan Building.  There
  will be plentiful space for hackfests and BarCamp sessions over the
  course of the weekend.

* FUDPub will be held at Flat Top Johnny's on Saturday night (January
  10) from 6:00-10:00pm.

* The wiki remains open for registration.  Please remember to note
  your shirt size, whether you prefer vegetarian fare for lunch on
  Saturday, and any other important information (in the "Comments"
  section).

* The hotel group rate is good until DECEMBER 19.  After that, it will
  be up to the hotel to decide whether or not to extend their offer of
  $99/night.  So sign up now!

And here's some further news to sweeten the pot -- the One Laptop Per
Child and SugarLabs communities will be joining us for FUDCon, to
address areas of common interest like packaging and building for these
unique projects, and to talk to Fedora community members about getting
involved.  This should make FUDCon a very exciting event and I look
forward to seeing everyone there who can make it!