Synopsis (was: Re: Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide)

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:14:54 UTC 2008

The major rebuilds are complete, and I am *very* pleased with the
results. Out of 831 source packages, all but about 160 have been built.
Once avahi, xulrunner, and rpm (Bug 473814) are rebuilt, another 100 or
so will build and we'll be in the final stretch.

At this time, I am going to recommend that we merge the dist-f11-python
tag with dist-f11 this Thursday, December 4, 2008. From there we can
pick off the stragglers one by one and get this done.