License Addition: Deluge (CC-BY-SA Tango images)

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Fri Dec 5 10:21:31 UTC 2008

Hi, all.

I just committed a version bump to the devel branch for Deluge 1.0.6
(with an F-10 sync on my TODO list for tomorrow) which includes some
images from the Tango project in the directory
"deluge/ui/webui/static/images/tango" of the unpacked tarball. (These
are installed to their final destination of the same directory tree
under %python_sitearch during the build process.) These images are under
the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license, version 2.5.

The rest of the package is unchanged in terms of licensing; this is
merely an *addition* to the licenses for its data.

Please feel free to yell or scream, etc., if any issues arise because of
this. :)

Thanks and Regards.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter at thecodergeek.com>