OCaml status

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 17:47:57 UTC 2008

I believe that all broken dependencies should now be resolved.
There's just a couple of final packages going through Koji now and
once Koji does another createrepo, I hope that there won't be any
broken deps.  Well hopefully ...  we'll see tomorrow.

  http://cocan.org/fedora#Package_status

I've rebuilt all the OCaml-based applications, and they are all OK ..

Except for freetennis which FTBFS.  I don't care very much about
freetennis -- upstream seems to be dead.  I may have a go at fixing
the build problem tomorrow, else I'll orphan it.

Rich.