gallery2 outstanding security bugs -- Abondoned by Berninger?

Cry cry_regarder at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 22:21:06 UTC 2008

Jon Ciesla <limb <at> jcomserv.net> writes:

>> Cry <cry_regarder <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>> Oh, Jon, what version of gallery2 did you build packages for?  Do you feel
>> comfortable that they would be ready to test?
>
> 2.3. Probably.  SRPM here:
> http://zanoni.jcomserv.net/fedora/gallery2-2.3-1.fc10.src.rpm

I rebuilt for fedora9 and they seam to be working fine on my tests so far.  The
only glitch I had was that the jpegtran plugin test doesn't accept fedora 9's
jpegtran binary as acceptable:

Jpegtran binary test results
Binary Name 	Pass/Fail
rotate
Passed
crop
Failed
Error messages:

Incorrect exit status for jpegtran command.

It seems that the -crop command isn't supported by our jpegtran?

Cry