What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:13:07 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Jeff noted in his email after I started composing this, this is
> very rambling.  I've attempted to reply to every point in this mail
> that I feel I'm qualified to. Maybe we could split this out into major
> sub-threads?

If we continue to try to hold a discussion about each of
these...topics... in a single thread.. it will be utter fail.
Different people are domain experts for different issues in the
original mail.. I'm honestly not going to bother trying to do what you
did by addressing everything in a single email. I doubt most mail
servers would allow the 10 Mb text file which would result.

-jef