Installing from Live CD is the new black?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 17:15:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 08:52 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> > And I cannot switch to say harddisk or netinstall either, none of
> that
> > works as it should.
>
> I had troubles with the hard disk install too for F10, I wanted to
> perform the install without burning a DVD but it refused to play.

The setup for harddrive or network iso has changed, such that you now
need an images/ directory with the install.img file within it at the
same level as the directory of your isos.  We no longer crack open the
isos in loader to find a image to use to bring up anaconda.  This is in
the install guide for F10.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!