What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:35:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:46 PM, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 6 months is a pretty long time to wait for a major release. I
>> understand the rationale, but if this is going to be the new Fedora,
>> best announce this and let  everyone know so that they can reevaluate
>> if Fedora is for them. As things are, I feel that we are being _too_
>> conservative.
>
> you are kidding right? if not you can just use rawhide.

Yes, obviously I tool time out of my day to kid you. There is no
attempt to have rawhide be useable for actual work, nor am I
suggesting that it should be made into such. I have a box dedicated to
rawhide for stuff I need to test out or mess with. So I'm familiar
with what rawhide provides, thank you.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )