koji status (was Re: Where do we go from here DBus problem?)

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:30:36 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> no im not logged in, you cant be logged in unless using ssl, unfortunatly ssl
> auth is broken in all browsers except for firefox.  i very very rarely am
> logged in.  i only log in when i need to.  i was able to login from both of
> the http urls and log back out again successfully.

I'm using FF 3.0.4, but also found the same with FF 2.x and Konq, and
can't believe I'm the only one getting this... maybe clearing cache
will replicate this for someone who has it working now?
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to koji.fedoraproject.org.
SSL peer was unable to negotiate an acceptable set of security parameters.
(Error code: ssl_error_handshake_failure_alert)

jerry

--
TBD.