[Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 07:25:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 22:14 -0800, Conrad Meyer wrote:
> I'm not asking Jesse not to email the maintainer, just to do it
> off-list.

By asking on list, I'm providing the conversation in an open and public
way.  I'm also helping to remind others of what to do when preparing
their own updates.

To paraphrase a good friend: I mean where would open source be if people
just openly complained about other people's #*^$$!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!