Package Review Stats for the week ending December 14, 2008

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:41:39 UTC 2008

2008/12/17 Brennan Ashton <bashton at brennanashton.com>:
[..]

>> Yes we can do that easily, and I will extend the script to that
>> anyway. Hopefully if list is not too long it makes sense to include
>> bugs here.
>>
>> --
>> rakesh
> Rakesh,
>
> I can add you to the git-triage group, so you can push updates to the
> script in fedorahosted if you want, just make the request in FAS.

Applied. May you check ?

Test results are failing. Probably something is wrong on my part.
Script  fails on edge cases. I will hopefully get some time from day
job and fix it before next weeks report comes up along with above new
option.

This time will make a point to do some though testing with fedora friends ;)

--
rakesh