Package Review Stats for the week ending December 14, 2008

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Wed Dec 17 07:51:10 UTC 2008

>> Test results are failing. Probably something is wrong on my part.
>> Script  fails on edge cases. I will hopefully get some time from day
>> job and fix it before next weeks report comes up along with above new
>> option.
>>
>> This time will make a point to do some though testing with fedora friends ;)
>>
>> --
>> rakesh

I just fixed a somewhat large bug, where bugs that should have been
counted, but were modified after the script end time would not be
counted.  So as time passes more would be lost. It was a very simple
fix (one liner), and I have pushed it.  Thank you paragn for pointing
out something was not quite right.

https://fedorahosted.org/triage/browser/scripts/bzReviewReport.py

Other then that it seems to be responding correctly.

--Brennan Ashton