orphaning all my packages

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:58:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
> Maybe you missed the first wave of orphanage, some days ago I orphaned,
> among others, tetex-tex4ht. Do you also want to maintain it? It is a
> package that needs some work, upstream is quite active, and ensuring
> that it builds from the literate sources can require some work.

Yes, I'll also take that one (all branches). And in response to
Jonathan Underwood's question: I'm happy to co-maintain all of these
packages.

Sorry for the delay in replying,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München