Fedora 10 - Boot Analysis

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:18:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Should I run a set of aggregate queries for everything that provides
> /usr/bin/sendmail and produce a list of any package in the repo which
> would pull in anything that provides that file? I doubt it be a much
> bigger list.

Okay to be pedantically comprehensive add these to the list:

exim
exim-clamav
exim-greylist
postfix
postfix-perl-scripts
postfix-pflogsumm
postgrey
sqlgrey
ssmtp

These packages depend on something provided by a package which also
provides /usr/sbin/sendmail, but do not require /usr/sbin/sendmail.
Its obvious these packages don't matter to the discussion at hand,
since they are intimately tied to a specific mail-server's operation
and not posix compliance.

-jef