Reboot Icons are Lame

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:22:19 UTC 2008

I woke up this morning to find two orange triangle icons with
exclamation marks in them asking me to restart my computer.  These
"restart your computer notification" icons which I assume are part of
PackgeKit or something are totally lame.  They should tell you *why*
you need to restart.  I checked my yum logs for yesterday and I don't
even see a kernel update, so I am confused as to why I have two icons
on my taskbar now requesting that I reboot...  WTF?!