Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 18 21:10:23 UTC 2008

Mark wrote:
> Hey,
>
> The question is simple:
> Lets use the browser view of nautilus in the next fedora release.
>
> I hope this can be done for Fedora 11 (it's just changing one gconf value).
> All vote plz

What's next? Voting on ssh configuration options?

Mindless +1 and =1 will yield to nothing but number pushing and not a
serious debate.

I vote that we don't vote on configuration changes and let the upstream
developers and package maintainers decide.  Voting on every
configuration change, we would obvious not be getting anywhere.  The
decision will be an upstream change or in other circumstances, the
maintainer of the software in question. If the maintainers want to do a
survey, they can on their own or ask for help if needed.

Rahul