rawhide report: 20081219 changes

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:40:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:48:38 +0000 (UTC), Rawhide wrote:

> geeqie-1.0-0.11.alpha2.1299svn.fc11
> -----------------------------------
> * Thu Dec 18 17:00:00 2008 Rex Dieter <rdieter at fedoraproject.org> - 1.0-0.9.alpha2
> - respin (exiv2)
>
> * Thu Dec 18 17:00:00 2008 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at fedoraproject.org> - 1.0-0.11.alpha2.1299svn
> - drop desktop file Exec= invocation patch (no longer necessary)
>
> * Thu Dec 18 17:00:00 2008 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at fedoraproject.org> - 1.0-0.10.alpha2.1299svn
> - update to svn 1299 for new exiv2
> - disable LIRC support which is broken

The incorrect sorting is a bug in createrepo. The changelog entries need to stay
in order, as they cannot be sorted by timestamp. The timestamps refer to full days
lacking hours/mins/secs details.

repodiff can't fix this. I've had a look. It sorts the changelog entries
by timestamp, which is another bug (= probably an attempt at trying
to work around the createrepo bug).

Printing only the date can be done with attached patch, however.