exiv2-0.18 coming soon to a rawhide near you

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 16:53:30 UTC 2008

On 2008-12-18, 19:55 GMT, Rex Dieter wrote:
> pyexiv2:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=75466

I am trying to understand it, but more and more I look into it,
more it looks like there is something wrong with your package:

[matej at hubmaier exiv2]$ pwd
/usr/include/exiv2
[matej at hubmaier exiv2]$ grep -r Thumbnail *
exif.hpp:        void setJpegThumbnail(
exif.hpp:        void setJpegThumbnail(
exif.hpp:        void setJpegThumbnail(const std::string& path);
exif.hpp:        void setJpegThumbnail(const byte* buf, long
size);
exif.hpp:                 Exif.%Thumbnail.*, i.e., Exif IFD1
tags.
xmp.hpp:            includeThumbnailPad = 0x0100UL,  //!< Include
a padding allowance for a thumbnail image.
[matej at hubmaier exiv2]$

What happened to Exiv2::Thumbnail?

Matěj