Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:43:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can keep your home directory on another partition. You just
> nuke /boot and / and just point the installer at /home (but don't format
> it). I've been doing that for years.

Does this mean we get to start a new flamewar over the default
partitioning scheme now?

-jef"how do we chart a course between passion and civility? Perhaps if
we enforced a rule that all posts to must be in a form of poetic
meter. Poetic markdown if you will. Maybe the rhythmic flow of Jazz
poetry would provide the swinging chill of rationed thought to heated
speech."spaleta