Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Clive Messer clive at vacuumtube.org.uk
Sun Dec 21 02:07:40 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-12-20 at 10:39 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> We are way way way past constructive discussion.  We were way past
> constructive discussion the moment Mark posted asking for a vote.

Sure, the original call for a vote was not the best way of "discussing"
the behaviour, but the reality is that anyone wanting to see the default
changed in Fedora is wasting their time. A decision was made that
'spatial' mode should be the default. That decision is not going to be
changed. There is no need for a discussion. Well, at least that is one
persons (my) opinion standing on the outside looking in.

Regards

Clive