orphaning all my packages

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sun Dec 21 13:43:07 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:34:02PM -0500, Deji Akingunola wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:47 AM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
> > * grads
> > there is an update available for grads, but it has some functionalities
> > removed, and also upstream is complicated, with a friendly fork at
> > opengrads and last libgadap can be packaged now. I'll still be working
> > with upstream, so I could help with chosing which version to package and
> > things like that.
>
> I can take over looking after grads, I use it often. What are these
> functionalities that you claimed were removed? I've not noticed any
> yet.

lat is not in. The removed files are:
fgbds.c
fgutil.c
gagui.c
gaimg.c
gaimg.h
gsgui.c
gstmp.c
lats.c
latsgrib.c
lats.h
latsint.c
latsint.h
latsnc.c
latsparm.h
latsstat.c
latstime.c
latstime.h
pcx11e.c

But apart from lats, there is not much problematic left out.

Do you want all the branches?

Also do you want libsx? It is a dependency though it isn't currently
used because of at the time I packaged grads gagui.c was not under an
acceptable license, but now it is, at least upstream.

--
Pat