rawhide report: 20081223 changes

Nikolay Vladimirov nikolay at vladimiroff.com
Tue Dec 23 14:47:00 UTC 2008

2008/12/23 Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net>:

> Le Mar 23 décembre 2008 15:05, Mat Booth a écrit :
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Two new symbols! L33t.
>>>

>> The first one does not display for me.  :-(  All I see is a square
>> with 27c3 inside.
>>
>> Am I missing a font or something? I'm using the latest Firefox 3 in
>> F10.
>
> It's a math symbol so you're probably missing one of the optional
> distro math fonts.
>
> --
> Nicolas Mailhot
>
> --

Ok, It's normal to post in the mail list about that stuff. But this is
getting annoying.
Why don't you use the same changelog convention as YOU did for the
previous package releases?
And going for an optional font package is also not fun. This whole
thing is not fun. Using random symbols proves nothing.
You're not the only one that will ever use or maintain that package.

--
NV