Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Don Harper duck at duckland.org
Wed Dec 31 02:37:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 07:49:07PM -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote to To Development discussions related to Fedora:
> On 12/30/08, Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> wrote:
> >> Also I heard a lot of positive feedback when some specific bugs got
> >> mentioned on this list, if you believe it is now important you can
> >> choose to ignore that thread.
> > (I believe you meant 'not' instead of 'now'.) That strategy doesn't really
> > work. Ignoring spam that is sent to onesself regularly doesn't stop it from
> > being sent. Please don't contribute to the internet's spam problem. I don't
> > believe there is any added value in your regular mailings of the list with
> > your own bugs.
> Don't be so hasty to judge. They should not become frequent list
> postings, true, but sometimes they can be a handy "heads up" that can
> apply to others.

For example, I have started to comment on the bug since I saw it
mentioned here (my 701 works).

Don

Don Harper, RHCE                                email: duck at duckland.org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org
        OK, the joke is over. Bring back the Constitution.
      If you don't know who and what you're fighting for, you will be, I
 think, utterly ineffective in the world, and especially in the world of
                                         politics.. -- E. J. Dionne, Jr.