Second Report (was: Re: Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide)

Same reasons as the first report. openoffice.org and gnumeric both
failed for (the same) two reasons.

Permissions:
ixs bacula
karsten vim
than kdebase-workspace

libtool:
(none)

pkgconfig:
caolanm openoffice.org
deji scigraphica
hadess rhythmbox
huzaifas gnumeric
mtasaka gnome-commander

SRPM build failures:
(none)

Dep problems:
(none)

Python version expectations:
wart cyphesis V

Never completed:
(none)

Runtime issues:
(none)

Code or packaging issues:
frankb qtiplot
jdennis freeradius
limb wesnoth
rstrode gedit
tanguy scidavis

Blocked by other packages, either from this round, or the first:
caolanm openoffice.org xulrunner
gecko-maint epiphany xulrunner
georgiou ganglia rrdtool
hguemar listen xulrunner
huzaifas gnumeric avahi
orion gdl avahi
than kdeedu kdebase-workspace
than kdeutils kdebindings

Raw data follows:
awjb libopensync-plugin-python libopensync
caolanm openoffice.org K/xulrunner
deji scigraphica K
frankb qtiplot C
gecko-maint epiphany xulrunner