Fedora Release Engineering Meeting Recap 2008-12-01

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 00:14:18 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 03:59:50PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> == Fedora 11 Naming ==
> * f13 to check with Josh Boyer (jwb) on running the process

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Guidelines_for_release_names
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_11

Josh and I worked on the guidelines last release after encountering
far too many name suggestions that were legally or otherwise
encumbered.  We both hope we'll have a smoother process this release
and that we can hand the Artwork team a name much sooner.