Fedora IRC Classes - Teachers needed

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Dec 2 17:31:13 UTC 2008

Hey folks.

This coming weekend we are going to have the second set of sessions in
the #fedora-classroom irc channel. The first set of classes went very
nicely. This time we have shifted the times to allow those in other
timezones to attend.

We are still lacking teachers for sessions on sunday.

If there is anyone who would be willing to teach a class, please do
sign up on the wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRC/Classroom

This is a great way to connect with our users and show them exciting
parts of Fedora. ;)

Feel free to email me or catch me on irc with any questions...

kevin