rawhide report: 20081208 changes

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Dec 8 18:58:10 UTC 2008

JK> Except that you get shown the diff before you can commit it, and
JK> you can back out if there have been any changes.

I'm glad it does that now, but of course you would expect there to be
changes since the only reason you'd be importing a new package is if
you changed something.  So to avoid the situation I described, you'd
have to inspect those diffs and make sure that there's nothing
unexpected in there.  And yes, I've had changes I made to another
package (license tag fixes) wiped out by someone using cvs-import.sh
and not inspecting the diffs closely enough.

 - J<