The looming Python 3(000) monster

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 8 20:55:57 UTC 2008

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> KPackageKit apparently does... at least, it did last night.
>
> Then why didn't you file a bug?
>
> Our default setup is NOT to do that, but KPackageKit sometimes forgets that
> setting for whatever reason. It just did that for me too. It's clearly a
> bug.

Because it's only "clearly a bug" to you? I don't particularly mind if
my computer wants to tell me there are updates when I'm running on
battery. If I wasn't reading this thread, I never would have thought
anything of it.

I don't object to treating it as a bug, it's just that this behavior
doesn't bother me :-).

--
Matthew
"Do you do windows as well?"