Re: Making updates-testing more useful

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Richard Hughes wrote:

I have an F10 installation, and have updates-testing enabled, but I
almost never give any feedback in bodhi, because it is fairly hard to
keep track of what updates are installed, which of them are in
testing,
etc.

I think the idea is good. I don't think it helps us to store more information in PK, though.

If we're going to be storing where a package is installed from. It should probably be in rpm.

-sv