Re: Making updates-testing more useful

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> The real question is, will this clutter the UI and
> confuse new users?

Perfectly valid questions, that I am most definitely the wrong person
to look for an answer. Since all the UI's I design are designed to be
user unfriendly.

I am still interesting in the nag notifications if I can get them once
updates-testing is enabled. As an updates-testing user...being nagged
as to what testing things I have installed which deserve some
feedback..would really help me remember to provide feedback.

-jef