use fcron as default scheduler in Fedora?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 02:19:44 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure why a dependency on vim-minimal is truly that bad.

Is this a requirement on vim-minimal or just a requirement for a posix
compliant editor to be available?

Or let me ask it this way. Right now in the entire repository is
vim-minimal the only editor which is being explicitly required to
filling this fallback role? If it is, enshrine that as policy before I
get a chance to submit a package which falls back to nano. If its not
the only editor being used as a fallback in the repository, then some
compromise needs to be worked out so don't have people dragging in
multiple editors to fill the fallback capacity.

-jef