> Maintainers pushing updates of the "Remove dot at end of Summary" type (and
> I'm not even sure I'm exaggerating there, this may well have already
> happened at some point!) really don't "get" it...

it's these types of updates, and the gratuitous "latest upstream
everywhere" (I recently got a request for something in F8 that would
cause multiple other packages to have to be rebuilt.  F8 is weeks away
from end of life!!!) updates that I would like to see some re-training
over.  First step is having proper policy/guideline about what is
"common sense" when pushing updates.  Next step is identifying the
people breaking these and having some re-training with them and their
sponsor.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!