Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Hello Kevin,

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Proprietary drivers are not, have never been and will never be supported in
> Fedora.

known to me. But another example for things working on and with prerelease
of Fedora 10 and which are broken afterwards. So Rawhide was a more better
choice rather Fedora 10 as "stable" release - not very well.

Greetings,
  Robert