[Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

Ding Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 08:07:33 UTC 2008

Hi,
I am the maintainer of libchewing, sorry my package causes some trouble here.

The reason I do the updating at this moment is I received the upstream update a couple weeks ago,
and merely reflecting upstream update, since it is still in the lifespan.

I've posted the detail changelog in bodhi if you are interested.

IMHO, I see no reason why it cannot be updated in F-8, but I will follow the policy and drop the update
if necessary. Should we have soft/hard deadline for legacy update?

BTW, I don't track the fedora-devel list everyday, so please cc to my mailbox.

Regards,

Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer
Internationalization Group