Re: Coordination of updates and reading of bodhi comments

Jesse Keating wrote:
As others have mentioned, package-owner fedoraproject org  Or since you
seem to already have username information, user fedoraproject org works
as well.

With the number of packages I maintain this comes up so rarely that I don't remember these aliases and have to look them up as well; I'm sure I'm not alone.

-Doug