[Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 17:42:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 10:33 +0100, Till Maas wrote:

> Afaics you only cc'ed the maintainer (and not the co-maintainers or sponsor)
> and did not add the comment to the update itself in Bodhi, which is where the
> comment belongs at least to, e.g. with an additional pointer to the
> mailinglist archive.

Good points.  I didn't cc the co-maintainers as I don't have a
quick/easy way of accessing that information.  We don't expose that in
our pre-built aliases.

Also I should have commented in bodhi as well, that is a good point.

> But in general I think it's good that you help you improve the information in
> updates announcements. :-)

Thanks!  I'm just trying to take action where I think action is needed.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!