Re: leaving fedora

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:32 AM, Jon Ciesla <limb jcomserv net> wrote:
> Exactly, it's important to watch people early on, but once you get past an
> initial period and have a person's cluefulness demonstrated, there's
> really no need.

That's an assumption. Policies and best practises can drift over time,
and established maintainers may find themselves inadvertently breaking
policy or best practises after a couple of releases.  Since we don't
have any performance metrics to trend, we don't know.  Are all the
less than ideal update notices that Jesse has been communicating been
from relatively new contributors?

-jef