Reboot Icons are Lame

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:28:13 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 10:24 -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> The rollback to D-BUS 1.2.4 occurred yesterday. Since practically the
> entire desktop relies on the messagebus service, it's easiest to just
> reboot the entire machine.

I've already asked Mike Langlie to draw me some better icons after
Christmas. He's busy at the moment, but when he's done I'll upload a
package with fixed icons.

I'm guessing you've got two icons as gnome-packagekit itself was
updated, and the old instance failed to exit. I guess you need to file a
bug about that.

Richard.