Amarok 2 on F9

Joshua C. joshuacov at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:37:06 UTC 2008

2008/12/19 Dr. Diesel <dr.diesel at gmail.com>:
> 2008/12/18 Oscar<Soker> <sokerlp at gmail.com>
>>
>> Plz don't do that, Amarok 2 is not as goog as Amarok 1.4 it loose a lot of
>> functionality
>>
>> Atentamente Oscar:
>

> We really need both until the issues with 2.0 are sorted out.
>

> --
> projecthuh.com
> All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org
>
> --

ok I can understand it. I saw that some functionality is lost in
version 2 but there are also some useful changes (the same happened
with kde3.5.9->kde4.0). libmtp for f10 needs to be recompiled for f9,
though.

maybe we can wait untill the bugs are fixed, but this should be
reconsidered before f9 life-cycle ends.