Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:20:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Adam Williamson <adamwill at shaw.ca> wrote:
> You're right, of course. Sorry for the shorthand. At all events, I like
> your proposal. :) And all this discussion is making it more visible,
> which was my goal in replying to your post. Yay!

I will say that the existence of the netbook as a new usage case may
bring some new focus to a number of established GNOME design choices.
If upstream GNOME wants to be relevant for these crammed interface
devices... new design choices will need to be made. And we as
distributors will have to adapt accordingly as well.

-jef